Saturday, September 23, 2017

Overcoming Weaknesses in Finding

This week na nagagi is great!! I learned to overcome my weakness sa Finding. :):):) I'm going out of my comfort zone. But still not fully but at least gradually.
I learned that desire plus willingness leads to a true faith in Jesus Christ. Kaniadto desire palang then dili ko siya mabuhat kay naulaw pa jud ko pero I realize that I need to be willing para maovercome ko ak mga weaknesses. 
I'm on my 6th week sa training. This Sept. 22 will be our exchanges and I'm going to lead "all" the discussions. Gustong-gusto ko maging madaldal cause I'm not yet lalo na sa language challenge but I'm still not giving up. I love missionary work! We have an upcoming baptism this Saturday sa usa ka Part Member YM na 12 y/o pero mala Primary pa rin... hehe... This is what I consider as my 1st baptism,....Yung una kasi 2 teachings nalang before his baptism... hehe... Permi kami nagchochoir by the way...hehe... I miss Bobon Choir!! Paregards sa tanan/...!!!! Annyeong!!!  feel ko dd ak 1st pasko sak 1st area...hehe.....


No comments:

Post a Comment