Sunday, September 3, 2017

A strong SIster Missionary despite of her trials back home!









Dear Family,

I love you all! I know already what happened to Tatay. Of course, that hurts me a lot...lalo na I always remember him nowadays since I'm teaching hymn songs in the ukulele to one of the YW here in Andaya ward. But after I poured out my feelings, I'm amazed how I felt loved and had been comforted by the Spirit, that Tatay is happy now. He's proud of me and I can truly feel it. I felt like he's nearer now. I know the value of the Plan of Salvation and everything turns into motivation to make me do more of what I can to love God's children and help them feel that Heavenly Father will never forsake us whoever we are.
 I've seen many this week that cheered me up!! We have a mission tour where Elder and Sis. Haynie gave a talk that inspired me a lot. Nakita ko lahat ng mgakabatch ko, si Tupe!!! He never changed. He's still the smart and humble Tupe....Si Elder Balmores yung kaward ko sa MYSA....Sa Stake Conference, I've seen Bro. Nicko Abuyog with his wife. Doon na sila nakatira sa Butuan 3rd - Bayugan Ward... 
By the way,pasabi kay Ate Mel that I already met the Fortun family sa stake con nmin. Ibang ward sila. They have a wonderful family. 4 of their children have gone on a mission and one is preparing and naassign sa Cauayan Mission. Paregards daw kay Sis. Madronio.!! :) :) 5 of our investigators attended the stakecon.... The Choir is also great lalo na yung Savior Redeemer of my soul. It was accompanied by a violin....Amazing
I'm learning a lot from my companion. She's so smart and has lots of wisdom. She's truly beautiful inside and out. :):)
I'm struggling with talking but I know a little improvement is better than none. "Awkward daw ako mkipagusap.." hehe,...I truly admit it but these weakness,I truly want to overcome it and I know in God's pace I can gradually turn these into strength - I just need to strive to work it out.
BTW, overweight daw ako... haha.. I'm not eating a lot now but still I'm eating well... That's different... hehe... Alagang alaga ako ng nanay ko..
As of now, I don't want to think of dieting since it doesn't affect my strength in doing missionary work instead because of my condition now, di ako agad napapagod sa init --- I'm more active in reading book and studying well.. I don't know basta darating yung time na kelangan ko na talaga magpapayat - but not now....hihi
I love you all!!! Saranghae Eomma, Abeoji,Oppa and Unnies.... Tell Nanay I'm okay...I love her so much... Tatay is in good condition now..... XOXOXOXOXO
P.S. MA, salamat sa pagwork out sak indexing I LOVE YOU....I shared to Elder Haynie that I love working out my family history and he termed me as a hero...:) :):) 

Tell everyone I love you all...Hug Nanay for me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment