Sunday, September 3, 2017

Butuan West Zone--Andaya Ward--Sister Reyna




Our Missionary with her First Companion Sister Reyna
Andaya Ward- Butuan West Zone

Condolence po sa Golondrina family... nkakamiss si papa pidoy pero tama he's now in good condition.... Namiss ko lat kam!!! I'm gonna do my best to be a representative of Jesus Christ.... I have a great trainer!! I can see the Christlike attributes in her., she’s truly training me to be one who truly act as Christ's representative in His vineyard. In just 4 days of working here in the field, I've experienced a lot - everyday seems different. There's no routinary feeling. I witnessed ups and downs to people I've met. I'm challenged sa OYM - I'm still not the one who leads in the discussions and my companion gradually prepares me to do it. I'm excited but slightly feeling thrilled but I know if I will rely on the Spirit, everything will just come out as what the Lord wants them to be.
While working under the sun, I'm expecting na manghihina ako since I just came out from the MTC na laging aircon but it's the opposite. Everything's fine. I testify that when you are truly called of God, just trust Him and everything will be fine. :) 
By the way, Ako dito ang pinakamalapit sa mission office na area.. kabahay ko mga stl....nakakaamaze yung trainer ko!!! Maganda cya inside and out sobrang humble and sobrang ideal na missionary!! Gusto ko maging kagaya nya.... pagdating ko palang sa area namin 1 hr na tulog then work agad...malapit lang kasi ako....Andaya Ward. Butuan West zone. In my 4 days sa pagwork lisod jud ang linggwahe nagtatagalog ako minsan... haha..OYM talaga ang challenge and I hope makaya ko na to next week... iba pala yung experience na puno yung planner at schedule nakakaamaze....hehe...Key indicators balancing talaga yung goal ...... by the way, 1st sunday ko dito speaker agad tsaka pianist...haha... kaya hinaluan ko nalang ng testimony.... :) :) I'm learning to love the people here... rc/la/investigators...I can see them equally as children of God..... Love you!!!!
Akong trainer si Sis. Reyna from Dasma Cavite!! :) kilala nya cla ate Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment