Monday, October 15, 2018

I had a safe travel from Mati to Surigao. As I've started and increased my willingness to have new goals with my new companion here in Surigao Zone Taft Branch, I easily adjusted since the people here have given me a warm welcome. I haven't totally met all of the members of the Taft Branch since there has been a General Conference. We just got less teaching and explored a little when I arrived here as both of us are still unfamiliar with the areas but I witnessed how Sister Dingcong loves missionary work as she talked with everyone and strive to learn much. She's so humble enough to listen to what I say and what the Spirit says. I'm excited for this upcoming weeks that we'll gonna witness miracle as we strive to be obedient and diligent in all ways. Truthfully, from the things I've heard before about this branch, everything seems different. The members even the recent converts are excited and willing to coordinate with us in missionary work, even the Branch President loved to see us and even wanted us to visit their lovely home. I know this will be a great work and great challenge as we become more positive and united with the Spirit. I'm excited to explore the areas with Sister Dingcong since I saw her willingness and excitement as well to bless the people here in Taft Branch. I love the talks in the general conference. Well, ALL the talks and even all my prepared questions had been answered. I was motivated to do more of what I can do with the Spirit, and with my companion.

well, kasakit sa kasingkasing...both of us companions we're pulled out sa area namin and everyone got shocked with the announcement.... everyone immediately set dinner appointment and bonding with us in a short span of time before we go.... By the way, I'm assigned now in Surigao City Taft Branch....(tough branch? joke..haha)... , grabe travel ko from Mati to Surigao.... 16 hrs.... kung makita nyo sa mapa..yung Mati dulo sa gilid...pataas....Surigao is dulo sa taas naman.... tsktsk... kinaya ko ang byahe...haha.. amazing.... I can see here the Leyte island...pero syempre di ako natetempt umuwi...haha..... nagstep down nako as stl...and nagfollow up train ko kat sister Dingcong..... nashock mga kaco Stl ko ug Zone leaders...bakit daw... hehe...well, God's purpose.... Malipay didi...iwowork out namin na yung tough branch ay maging soft branch... hihi... pero ok man didi...babaguhin namin yung point of view ng mga missionaries dito even the members... miracles will truly happen as we strive to be obedient and diligent and it will never be impossible... humble yung companion ko ma... Si Sister Dingcong......from Occidental Mindoro... pareho kami pala na nagaaram pa didi sa language kay iba ang Surigaonon... yung wara is waya...balay is bayay...hahahaha.... tapos damo pa..haha.,.nakakaexcite and nkakakamaze...
, basin last area ko na didi ba.... I'm excited sa mga mosunod na adlaw... I need to be positive in all things....

I love you all!!!!!

Love Sister Cornillez

No comments:

Post a Comment