Sunday, January 21, 2018

Mission life is worth the experience

Annyeong!

Mission life is worth the experience. Every week seems an exciting one. I remember when my trainer told me to never ever set aside humility. It's true that everyone will truly change within 18 months or 2 years.... Every skills in teaching, listening and others will truly improve .... but not everyone will consistently apply the Christlike Attributes... This is what missionaries should remember. #CLA (Christlike attributes) every week doesn't mean one attribute only per week that you will apply but we need to apply all and remember this is God's work and not ours.
I love missionary work! Every blessings I received here feels like I am Nephi...Highly favored of God... so I should not take advantage of the blessings I receive instead be more diligent, be more consistent and be more obedient to this short plan Heavenly Father had given me... :):):)

Love, (Sarang)
Sister Cornillez THE THIRD
Cornillez Jamaenim

No comments:

Post a Comment